Cardinal Cardinal

Quite enjoyable, and challenging. Good game to help get you focused or on the ball...err square. Anyhow simple and intriguing idea, clean and aesthetically pleasing production, addictive game play, and a great soundtrack. The dynamics of quick thinking, reflex, and focus all wrapped up in a simple little package, great job guys keep it up can't wait to see what you make next.

P.S. If you guys could post up the song you use for this I would be more than grateful because that is some great tunage.

HybridMind responds:

Thanks very much, glad to hear you enjoyed it! The soundtrack uses a song called "Ice Flow" by Kevin Macleod. He's that guy that makes TONS of royalty free music. I was browsing his electronic section and just loved the track. That's where you can find it! I also do credit him in the credits screen (but I know no one ever reads those.) It was part of the license to do so though. Thanks again for playing!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

A piece of art

I have told few people this, that this is what keeps me coming back to Newgrounds. People like you whot take time and effort and actually put something in their flash. Don't get me wrong I don't mind the meaningless random overly done comedy you find here on Newgrounds. But it's just when you find something like this with time, effort, and meaning put into it thats what makes a difference, that's what makes it great. I can't say anything bad about this game I enjoyed it music and all. Great job.

Favorited

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

I LOVE THIS GAME!!

I cannot see any flaw for this game its a music-maker and RPG all in one! This game is the absolute best I have ever played on NG (thats because I happen to be a major fan of rock music and rythm games. I can't wait to see what Punk-o-matic 3 holds in the future!

Faved.

Btw for people who might enjoy it here is my new song its still in progress and another of my songs I like:

(Breathe work in progress)-ncT-ccT-ccT-ccJ-acI-adf-iaC -gaC-gaC-gcU-ccR-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-
ccQ-caC-gaC-gaC-gaC-gcU-ccU-ccD-acE-a aC-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-M,-kps-cps-cps-cps-ccg-d !!-goj-coi-coj-coi-coj-coi-opm-cob-co b-cob-cok-coj-coi-coj-coi-cos-cot-cos -cot-kpm-coj-coi-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I,hC-ahC-a hC-ahD-ahu-cbx-sfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cf T-cfT-cfT-gaP-caP-caP-caP-caP-caP-caP -cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-khu-
cfT-cfT-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I,-kpp-cpp-cpp-cpp-
ccg-d!!-gho-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-coh-c oh-coh-coh-coh-coh-coh-cpm-cho-cho-ch o-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-coh-coh-cpm-cho -cho-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I

(Wings of Liberation)-hbI-gbI-gbI-gbI-gbI-gbP-g bP-gbI-gbI-gbI-gbI-gcg-gcg-gcg-gcg-gb p-gbp-gbp-gbp-gbp-gcI-acJ-abp-gbp-ccI -acH-acG-bcJ-adf-Z-Z-Z-Z-L,-pms-cms-c ms-cms-cms-cms-cms-cmB-cmE-cmD-cmE-cm y-cms-cms-cnL-cnL-cms-cms-cnL-cnL-cnI -cnI-cnI-cnI-cnI-cnI-cnI-cnI-chf-ghf-
ghf-ghf-ghf-khf-ghf-gbu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Q,-xf O-gfO-gfO-gak-gak-gfO-gfP-cfP-cfO-gfP -cfP-cgl-ggl-ggl-ggl-wgH-ggH-ggH-kgH-
ggH-gaX-c!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-M,gU-cgU-cgU-cgU-
cgU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cbu-g bu-ggU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cgU-cg K-gfR-ggK-gfR-oos-cos-cos-cos-cos-cos -cos-cos-gos-cos-cos-cos-cbu-e!!-Z-Z-
Z-Z-K

Bunny Charm Bunny Charm

awesome!

I like it the gameplay is great, it has a tiny bit of a sound lag. and I agree that it needs more than just one level, but instead of doing the whole typical NG Characters create your own characters for the game. Since NG is all about creativity. Most of all I think it should have a story to it, I didn't lower your score because it didn't have one thats just what I would love to see added into the game. But overall a pretty badass game.

4/5

MapleStory Matching MapleStory Matching

awesome

I like it it has originality and is fun for quit awhile for people with actual intellect to play it. I agree with killy-stabby 1 it would be good to have some darker outlining. And a glitch I found was after awhile you can't use the abilities for some reason. Bu overall I think it's badass.

7/10

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

epic!!!!

Randomly beating the shit out of kids and emos!! hek yea, This game is just so great. Your artwork is genius Dan its just so simple yet so great lol. and props to tom my favorite thing in this game had to how you added in the names like illwill and stamper man how i enjoyed beatin' the crap out of them lmao. I say this game is perfect!